June 22, 2020
Sydenham Lake association is an amazing group of volunteers that work to keep your lake system (Sydenham, Eel Bay, Little Long and Bullseye) the way you want it through Community Building, Environmental Stewardship and Member Advocacy.
Over the past 12 years we have:
- Secured over 50K in funding and completed our Lake Plan
- Continually monitored our water quality
- Engaged with other stakeholders, such as the Township and the Conservation Authority
- Taken aerial photos of most properties on the lake (available to members)
- Held annual social events
- Mapped the lake, including depths
Your membership may be expiring this year and, if so, you may have received an email from Jeff Peck looking for you continued support. Our membership rates are $20 for a one year membership or $50 for three years.
If you are looking to renew your membership or perhaps you have just moved to the lake and are interested in joining the Lake Association, you can complete a Membership Form and submit it to Jeff Peck. For membership and payment inquiries, please contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual General Meeting – Postponed
Our Annual General Meeting is usually held in early July but this year it will be postponed. Once we have an update, the information will be sent to the membership and posted here… so please check back.
We are looking for anyone who is interested in helping out with:
- Sub-committee to address the recommendations of our Lake Plan
- Water testing
- Social events
- Guest speaker series (financial planning, cottage security, wildlife/birding…)
- Any other new ideas
If you want to help out please contact: Mark Schjerning (email@example.com)
Lake Plan & Stewardship Plan
The documents are now posted and can be found on the Lake Plan & Studies page.